How to choose the correct size? This is probably the most frequently asked question we're receiving each day. And the answer is very simple – it's better to measure the length of insoles from the shoes which have round nose shape and are comfortable for you. Yes, most of the online boutiques suggest to measure the legnth of yout feet and theoretically it is the correct way how to determine your size, but it doesn't work as well on practice. That is why we suggest you to measure the insole lenght instead.
|UK size||EU size||US size||Foot length (cm)||Foot length (inches)|
Here is what you need to do in order to determine your size:
- take off the insoles from your favourite shoes with round noses
- take ruller and measure its length
- compare with the size chart above
- if your size appears to be somewhere in between, please select the one which you're usually wearing
- if you have any doubts or questions please contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org